Collection of Information
Te Puia operates the website emotiki.com and the Emotiki® app. Te Puia collects information about users that use the website and app to purchase merchandise, this includes information on:
- Personal information provided voluntarily through sales, PayPal, telephone, fax, , competitions, , correspondence or contact in person.
- Aggregated data which includes measuring traffic, referring sites, origin of users and traffic patterns to our websites and app. This information does not identify you personally and is not linked to the personally identifiable information that you may have provided.
Use of Personal Information
Te Puia collects this information in order to provide the best possible service to you while you are visiting our sites. The information that you provide may be used for the following purposes:
- To verify your identity and process orders as requested, including notifying of order status.
- To inform or offer the latest products, services and promotions.
- For any other purposes that you authorise.
To opt out of any further contact such as emails and promotional updates simply unsubscribe using the link at the bottom of the email, call us free on [TBC] or email email@example.com.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Te Puia will not sell, or allow third parties access to your information without your authorisation except where it is required by law.
Te Puia takes all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is secure, and protects that information from misuse or loss, and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Please note however that total security of data transmission over the internet cannot be guaranteed as being completely secure. Hence we cannot guarantee and do not warrant the security of information transmitted to us over the internet. You acknowledge that you do so at your own risk.
Access to Information
You may request Te Puia to access and make corrections to your information at any time. If you believe that your information has been compromised in any way, please contact us immediately.
A cookie is a small text file that resides on your computer’s hard disk and is recognised by our server when you visit our website and app. . A cookie cannot read your hard drive or perform any commands on your device. It does not contain any of your personal identifiable information. You may configure your device settings to not accept cookies however you may experience a loss of functionality as a result.
Te Puia may use the information collected by cookies to:
- Track traffic patterns
- Allow you to use certain services on our websites
Google Analytics Display Features & Google Remarketing
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time. A notice will be placed on the Te Puia home page of any material changes to this policy.
If you have any questions about this policy please contact us at:
P O Box 334
Phone: +64 7 348 9047
Fax: +64 7 348 9045
Copyright © 2010 Te Puia (NZ MACI). All rights reserved.